Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Forget Society

I don't know if it's the music I listen to or if it's the way i have chosen my character in Fable 2 to be evil but I'm starting feel like I need a reality check or something. I'm starting to hate the mainstream (in general). Everyone is the same, scared of the different and new, and thinking that following the trends makes you unique. Let me just add that if you wear "Tapout" clothing, I hate you. It should just be a shirt with writing on it, but in reality, it's not, because the majority(like 97%) of people who wear that brand are idiots with anger problems who shave their heads, bend their hats, wear belts but have their pants fall off their ass, drive pick-ups, listen to rap and horrible rock, and fight at parties. They are the ultimate male form of conformity. Now here is where I think I might be gonna to far. I've been pretty cukoo lately with all the hours I'm working. Combine that with the aggressive and/or dark sounds of The Doors, Nirvana, and Iggy Pop (notice all the bands are notorious shock bands) PLUS the pure hatred for the assholes in this world and you got yourself a twisted outsider. If I was to be the front man of a band, I would make sure that our live performances not only focused on the music but on the shock factor or the fear and awe the audience had towards us. Apply this example to life and you got the situation I'm in. I'm tired of being the guy that goes with the flow. Eff the flow. I think it's time we start swimming against the flow. I know some outsiders use common sense and ask why do I need to follow the flow. I, on the other had KNOW that I don't want to follow the stream of conformity. I actually enjoy making the conformists uneasy. If their leader gets uncomfortable then everyone is uncomfortable. So this is what I propose. If I can convince the leader that life is just a pain-filled pathway winding towards the destination known as death, I might get the rest of the mindless dicks and bitches to jump off that same cliff. No longer will you have parties getting crashed cause two assholes wanna fight. Well, I can't guarantee it but I can definitely say that there will be a decrease in it. The world could use less morons and fighting and more wisdom and peace.

No comments: