Monday, February 16, 2009

Global Studies

Ok. So I've been busy lately. First off, I have changed my major yet again. This time to Global Studies. What do I intend to do after college? That is still up in the air. I want to travel the world and I'm thinking about taking the government branch of Global Studies. So maybe I'll become a diplomat or foreign policy advisor or work with the UN. So this means that the classes I'm taking now are useless. Therefore I temporarily dropped out (I'll be back in the fall). Right now I just need to focus on packing, cleaning my apt, getting someone in there, unpacking once I get my shit home, working at Kohl's, and hopefully learning Spanish by fall. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Chris said...

...and save up money to visit me!

Jessica said...

Good luck! Time off is always good so you can take a step back and re-examine things. Getting too caught up in life usually merits nothing useful, I've learned.